Tuesday, November 4, 2014

November 3, 2014

Things went pretty good last week.
I had my last interview with President until my exit interview with him.  It's starting to sink in that my time is almost up, so I've got to make sure to really make these last few weeks count and find those that are looking for the joy the gospel can bring to them.  It's great to have been raised in the gospel by such good parents to help me understand the gospel and to help me live it.  I've learned a lot while I've been out.  I've learned how the Gospel can change lives, how the Atonement can help people over comes their trials.

We have a potential investigators who is Muslim.  In order for us to teach him we have to get permission from the mission president.  We also have to find out if he is going back east, why he is in the U.S. and if he is a permanent resident.  We need to find those things out before we can teach him.

Friday we had lunch at the Institute building where we were able to talk with our YSA recent converts and investigators.


That's about it for this week.

I love you.

Love,
Elder Poling

No comments:

Post a Comment