Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Nov. 10, 2014

Things are going pretty well.  We have found more people to teach and have 3 appointments tonight and 3 different members coming out with us so we are seeing things pick up.

We haven't found anything out about the muslims that we found but we are planning on stopping by them a few more times, so we will have to see what comes of it.

Transfers are next week, which means that transfer calls are coming up this weekend.  I'm pretty sure that I will be staying for another transfer.  I would be surprised if I get transferred, but we will see what happens.

I will be sending home a box of clothes since we are not aloud to wear anything that has a logo on it outside of our apartment.  So be looking for a box in the next couple of weeks.

Well, I hope you have a good day.  I love you.

Love,
Elder Poling

No comments:

Post a Comment