Monday, November 17, 2014

Nov. 17, 2014

I found out Saturday that I am getting transferred to the Kennewick Park Ward for my last transfer.  When I was in Kennewick before I served in the Union Ward, so different area.
When I told the people in Ellensburg that I was getting transferred they were pretty sad.  One family reminded me that I was coming to their house for Thanksgiving dinner 3 times then I finally told them that I was getting transferred.  They said that it would not be the same with out me there and that they would miss me.

I finished reading Alma 42 today so I'm hoping that I'll be able to finish the Book of Mormon with 12 - 13 days left so I can finish reading "Jesus the Christ".  I have 12 chapters left in "Jesus the Christ".  We will see how I do with that goal.

We had one investigator at church yesterday and he seemed to enjoy it.  We have a lesson with him tonight so we will see how it goes.

Well, that's about it for this week.

Love,
Elder Poling

No comments:

Post a Comment