Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Oct. 27, 2014

Yesterday at church the young man that was baptized last week asked if he could hang out with us today.  So he came out with us for a couple of hours and got to see how missionary life is really like.  He also went to mission prep class later that night.
Yesterday we also helped someone move a pool table into a guys house and then helped a couple of girls change the radiator hose in their car.

The rest of the week was pretty normal.  We did do about 5 hours of service Saturday doing some yard work.

We do have one investigator that we are working with that says the Church is true because the people that taught him know it's true.  We told him that we will help him get his own testimony and he really liked that idea.

My shoes are really worn, in fact they started squeaking sometimes when I walk.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will last my to the end of my mission.  There is no place here to buy a new pair a shoes that would be comfortable enough for all the walking that we do.

Well, I love you.

Love,
Elder Poling

No comments:

Post a Comment