Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Oct. 6, 2014

I had a pretty good week. We had a lesson with a couple of guys who just wanted to bash with us. One brought out an anti packet. We answered all the questions he had.  We also answered all the questions from the anti packet that the other guy had. It was kind of interesting. We also invited them to church with us, if they did a lot of their questions would had been answered but they didn't come. As me and my companion watched conference we both agreed that it would have bee great for them to had seen conference. A lot if their questions and concerns would have been answers.

We also got transfer calls. I'm staying in Ellensburg as well as my companion. I think I will end up going home from here now for sure.

That's about it.
I love you.
Love,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment