Tuesday, January 15, 2013

MTC week 2

This week is going very well and very fast. The days in the MTC are very structured. Up at 6:30, breakfast at 7:20, then depending on the day we either go to the gym for an hour or have class for 3 hours. Then we have personal, doctrinal study or zone teaching. Then we break for lunch and have another 3 hours of class. Then we have TRC (training resource center) which we will have zone teaching and then dinner. After dinner we have until 9:30 to study and plan for the next day. Sundays are a little more relaxed.
I've learned how to teach people and how to invite someone to be baptized. We've taught the first lesson and have it memorized.
The things that we teach come right out of Preach My Gospel. They say its your beat friend out in the field and going out with the missionaries really helped me a lot to know what to do in some situations.
I'm running out of time. I leave Tuesday, January 22 to go to Washington. I'll call you from the airport before I board the plane.
Love,
Elder Poling
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment