Monday, January 28, 2013

Jan. 28, 2013

I have made it Washington!!  On Tuesday, Jan. 22 we spent the day in training and did some proselyting.  I found out who my new companion is and what area I would be assigned to.  I was also able to give a 4 year old a blessing.
My first week in my new area has been great.  It has been very rainy and cloudy.  I've only seen the sun for about 20 minutes since Wednesday.  We are staying in the attic of a members home and it's very cozy (I have to duck to go through the door).
My companion and I had a great lesson with a less active part/member family about the Plan of Salvation, which got them thinking about joining the church and getting active again.
Elder Poling




1 comment:

  1. Scott - glad you made it to Washington. Send me your address so I can send you stuff

    Geoff

    ReplyDelete